Monday, March 15, 2010

He likes it!

I'm way behind on everything I want to write about--most especially the COUSINS! last week--but I had to skip to today.  Today is a red letter day, for today, Noah finished his 5 bites of asparagus.  And said, "Yum!"  And allowed me to give him more.  And ate that too. 

Discarding the Christmas-colored sprinkles he puts on his oatmeal and the occassional lick of my lime sherbert, this marks the first time since toddlerhood that he has willingly eaten anything green.  Has he really turned the corner?  Cross your fingers for me.

2 comments:

  1. I feel soooo lucky that my children both like vegetables.
    Number one because I don't like cooked ones,
    and number two, because they have to have somthing besides chocoloate rice dream (Maddie) and sour patch kids (Trev). :)

    Your 'corners' is perfect! Whatever you like! :) Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE lucky! Neither of my olders like veggies or even fruit. Noah's accepted the eat-your-age rule, but Nate wouldn't down his 2 tiny bites of pasta even when bribed with unlimited peanut butter bread, aka the best food ever.

    ReplyDelete